Tim Smith’s short film ‘Home Ground’ showing at National Science & Media Museum, Bradford, UK
His short film Home Ground showcases how local communities have used multi-media to tell their own stories, respond to negative stereotypes or create their own cultural environments. Such as the day-timers of the 1980s, where Tim photographed young British Asians dancing to music, unknown to their parents, in nightclubs hired during the afternoons.
For further details about the exhibition, please click here.
- Nora Lorek’s work from Bidibidi in Uganda featured on National Geographic website
- Piotr Malecki’s Brexit portraits featured on CNN.com
- Alfredo Caliz launches crowdfunding site for “We” in Ireland book project
- Tim Smith’s short film ‘Home Ground’ showing at National Science & Media Museum, Bradford, UK
- Mads Nissen wins prize at Pictures of the Year (POY) for his photo book
- Patrick Brown exhibiting at FAIT & CAUSE in Paris
- Guy Martin speaking at PhotoForum in London
- Andrew McConnell’s ‘Re-entry’ exhibited at the Museum of Cosmonautics in Moscow
- Robin Hammond shortlisted for Amnesty Media Award