Tim Smith’s short film ‘Home Ground’ showing at National Science & Media Museum, Bradford, UK
His short film Home Ground showcases how local communities have used multi-media to tell their own stories, respond to negative stereotypes or create their own cultural environments. Such as the day-timers of the 1980s, where Tim photographed young British Asians dancing to music, unknown to their parents, in nightclubs hired during the afternoons.
For further details about the exhibition, please click here.
- Robin Hammond’s Where Love is Illegal on Tortoise Media
- Short film by Markel Redondo on BBC Reel
- Markel Redondo featured on ARTE
- Tom Pilston published in the Herald Magazine
- Catalina Martin-Chico exhibiting at the Centre culturel de La Visitation in Périgueux, France
- William Daniels exhibiting in the Vieille Eglise Saint-Vincent in Mérignac, France
- Vlad Sokhin exhibiting at World Village Festival in Helsinki, Finland
- Panos photographers at International Month of Photojournalism (IMP) in Padova, Italy
- Berlin’s iconic Litfaß columns