Tim Smith’s short film ‘Home Ground’ showing at National Science & Media Museum, Bradford, UK
His short film Home Ground showcases how local communities have used multi-media to tell their own stories, respond to negative stereotypes or create their own cultural environments. Such as the day-timers of the 1980s, where Tim photographed young British Asians dancing to music, unknown to their parents, in nightclubs hired during the afternoons.
For further details about the exhibition, please click here.
- Kieran Dodds’ Hierotopia published in French GEO Magazine
- Marc Schlossman’s “Extinction” published in The Revelator
- Iva Zimova featured on Private Photo Review
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Visa pour l’Image in Perpignan, France
- Ian Teh leading masterclass at Obscura Festival in Penang, Malaysia
- Iva Zimova exhibiting at Šumiac Photo Festival in Slovakia
- Andrew McConnell & Garry Keane’s GAZA documentary showing at BERTHA DOCHOUSE
- Stefan Boness shortlisted for the Alfred Fried Photography Award
- Prague Pandemonium by Björn Steinz – a short video