Two Panos photographers shortlisted for Wellcome Photography Prize 2019
Robin Hammond has been shortlisted for his image of Yendani, a man from Togo who is living with a mental health condition, who has been brought to the Pentecostal Church of Bokiccenag by his mother to be cured by healing prayers.
Chris de Bode was shortlisted for his image of Valeria and her son Tymofil. Valeria is a young mother from Ukraine who is HIV positive. Her son is not HIV positive.
The overall winner will be announced on 3rd July 2019 and will receive a £ 15,000 prize.
- The last of the 43 Group
- ‘Made by ME’ by Chris de Bode
- Iberian Isolation with Ben Roberts
- Mary Turner gets Honourable Mention at PHMUSEUM 2020 Photography Grant
- Lock Down Britain
- In Isolation with Tom Pilston
- Reactions to coronavirus around the world
- Oslo in Lockdown by Fredrik Naumann
- Ian Teh published in National Geographic Magazine