Two Panos photographers shortlisted for Wellcome Photography Prize 2019
Robin Hammond has been shortlisted for his image of Yendani, a man from Togo who is living with a mental health condition, who has been brought to the Pentecostal Church of Bokiccenag by his mother to be cured by healing prayers.
Chris de Bode was shortlisted for his image of Valeria and her son Tymofil. Valeria is a young mother from Ukraine who is HIV positive. Her son is not HIV positive.
The overall winner will be announced on 3rd July 2019 and will receive a £ 15,000 prize.
- Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at Festival Photo La Gacilly in France
- Nick Hannes exhibiting at Shenzhen International Photography Exhibition in China
- Ivor Prickett interviewed about his new book “End of the Caliphate” by Steidl
- Nick Hannes exhibited at imageSingulières in Sète, France
- Tommy Trenchard cover on Penguin book about Rohingya crisis
- Two Panos photographers shortlisted for Wellcome Photography Prize 2019
- Andrew Esiebo leading photography workshop in Kampala, Uganda
- Abbie Trayler-Smith on BBC World News, 30 May 2019
- Laurent Weyl published in Avaunt Magazine