Watch Fernando Moleres’ ‘Melting Landscapes’ film
Fernando Moleres has been working on the melting Arctic ice cover in Greenland for the past four years and will be exhibiting his work in Barcelona from the end of March 2019.
To accompany his photographic work, he has produced a short film that introduces the issues he focuses on in his photography. Click on the play button below to watch the film.
- Catalina Martin-Chico interviewed about World Press Photo winning work
- Tommy Trenchard featured in The Economist’s 1843 Magazine
- Noriko Hayashi featured in the The Japan Times
- Ramin Mazur exhibiting at Pasinger Fabrik in Munich, Germany
- Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at Festival Photo La Gacilly in France
- Ivor Prickett interviewed about his new book “End of the Caliphate” by Steidl
- Nick Hannes exhibited at imageSingulières in Sète, France
- Tommy Trenchard cover on Penguin book about Rohingya crisis
- Two Panos photographers shortlisted for Wellcome Photography Prize 2019