William Daniels book project Faded Tulips launched on Emphas.is
William Daniels’ award-winning long-term project on the faltering revolution in Kyrgyzstan – Faded Tulips – has been launched as a book project on the crowd-funding site Emphas.is.
Click on the image below to leaf through the book.
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine