Catalina Martin-Chico exhibiting at ZOOM Photo Festival in Saguenay, Quebec, Canada
Catalina Martin-Chico‘s award-winning work on the lives of former female FARC guerrilla who are starting new lives as civilians and mothers is being exhibited at the ZOOM Photo Festival in Saguenay, Quebec, Canada from 16 October until 10 November 2019.
To find out more about the festival, click here.
To see the full set of images, please click here.
- Pascal Maitre published in Le Figaro magazine
- Fernando Moleres published in XL Semanal in Spain
- Noriko Hayashi published in the Guardian Weekend magazine
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting in Moscow, Russia
- Atul Loke published in the Economist’s 1843 Magazine
- Robin Hammond and Chris de Bode exhibiting at Xposure photo festival in Sharjah, UAE
- Iva Zimova published on Private Photo Review
- Lalo de Almeida in Newsweek Japan
- Nick Hannes’ Garden of Delight exhibited at Korean Cultural Center in Brussels, Belgium