Mark Henley exhibiting at Bibliothèques Municipales in Geneva, Switzerland
Mark Henley is exhibiting his work on contemporary prejudice against refugees in Switzerland entitled Facing Prejudice together with photographer Karim Amin at the Bibliothèques Municipales in Geneva from 19 March until 18 May 2019.
To view more of Mark’s work on ‘Facing Prejudice’, please click here.
- Rhodri Jones exhibiting at Spazio Lavì! in Bologna, Italy
- Elena Chernyshova’s “North East Passage” published in El Mundo in Spain
31 January 2020 – Britain leaves the EU
Panos photographers’ impressions
- Matthew Abbott published in El País
- Matthew Abbott in the L’Obs
- Elena Chernyshova published in Schweizer Illustrierte magazine
- Julio Etchart exhibiting at Rich Mix in London
- Nyani Quarmyne published in Terra Mater
- Australian bushfires by Matthew Abbott