Panos photographers shortlisted for the Contemporary African Photography Prize
Andrew has been nominated for his work on Amah Ayivi, a Togolese designer who is turning the fashion industry on its head,
while Frédéric has been nominated for his ongoing photo project on Wakaliwood, the DIY film making operation of Ugandan film maker Isaac Nabwana.
The winners of the prize will be announced on Wednesday, 12 June 2019, at Photo Basel Art Fair in Basel, Switzerland.
- Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at Festival Photo La Gacilly in France
- Nick Hannes exhibiting at Shenzhen International Photography Exhibition in China
- Ivor Prickett interviewed about his new book “End of the Caliphate” by Steidl
- Nick Hannes exhibited at imageSingulières in Sète, France
- Tommy Trenchard cover on Penguin book about Rohingya crisis
- Two Panos photographers shortlisted for Wellcome Photography Prize 2019
- Andrew Esiebo leading photography workshop in Kampala, Uganda
- Abbie Trayler-Smith on BBC World News, 30 May 2019
- Laurent Weyl published in Avaunt Magazine