Panos photographers shortlisted for the Contemporary African Photography Prize
Andrew has been nominated for his work on Amah Ayivi, a Togolese designer who is turning the fashion industry on its head,
while Frédéric has been nominated for his ongoing photo project on Wakaliwood, the DIY film making operation of Ugandan film maker Isaac Nabwana.
The winners of the prize will be announced on Wednesday, 12 June 2019, at Photo Basel Art Fair in Basel, Switzerland.
- Markel Redondo’s Sand Castles film screened at Portobello Film Festival in London
- Support George Georgiou’s Kickstarter campaign for his new book ‘Americans Parade’
- Frédéric Noy wins Visa d’or prize at Visa pour l’Image photo festival in Perpignan, France
- Ramin Mazur shortlisted for the Direct Look photo prize
- Vlad Sokhin featured on Index.hu
- Frédéric Noy published in The Guardian
- Nora Lorek published in The Guardian
- Mary Turner shortlisted for BJP’s Portrait of Britain award
- Pascal Maitre and Frédéric Noy shortlisted for the Visa d’or prize at Visa pour l’Image