Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Visa pour l’Image in Perpignan, France
Pascal Maitre will be exhibiting his most recent assignment for National Geographic, focusing on Niger and the instability of the Sahel region of Africa, will be exhibited at this year’s Visa pour l’Image photo festival in Perpignan, France, from 31 August until 15 September 2019.
The work has been published on the National Geographic website in full.
Niger. Every week, more than a hundred vehicles carry young men from Niger and other West African countries across the vast Ténéré Desert to Libya, facing countless dangers along the way.
© Pascal Maitre / National Geographic
- Pascal Maitre published in Le Figaro magazine
- Fernando Moleres published in XL Semanal in Spain
- Noriko Hayashi published in the Guardian Weekend magazine
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting in Moscow, Russia
- Atul Loke published in the Economist’s 1843 Magazine
- Robin Hammond and Chris de Bode exhibiting at Xposure photo festival in Sharjah, UAE
- Iva Zimova published on Private Photo Review
- Lalo de Almeida in Newsweek Japan
- Nick Hannes’ Garden of Delight exhibited at Korean Cultural Center in Brussels, Belgium