Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Visa pour l’Image in Perpignan, France
Pascal Maitre will be exhibiting his most recent assignment for National Geographic, focusing on Niger and the instability of the Sahel region of Africa, will be exhibited at this year’s Visa pour l’Image photo festival in Perpignan, France, from 31 August until 15 September 2019.
The work has been published on the National Geographic website in full.
Niger. Every week, more than a hundred vehicles carry young men from Niger and other West African countries across the vast Ténéré Desert to Libya, facing countless dangers along the way.
© Pascal Maitre / National Geographic
- Kieran Dodds’ Hierotopia published in French GEO Magazine
- Marc Schlossman’s “Extinction” published in The Revelator
- Iva Zimova featured on Private Photo Review
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Visa pour l’Image in Perpignan, France
- Ian Teh leading masterclass at Obscura Festival in Penang, Malaysia
- Iva Zimova exhibiting at Šumiac Photo Festival in Slovakia
- Andrew McConnell & Garry Keane’s GAZA documentary showing at BERTHA DOCHOUSE
- Stefan Boness shortlisted for the Alfred Fried Photography Award
- Prague Pandemonium by Björn Steinz – a short video