Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Visa pour l’Image in Perpignan, France
Pascal Maitre will be exhibiting his most recent assignment for National Geographic, focusing on Niger and the instability of the Sahel region of Africa, will be exhibited at this year’s Visa pour l’Image photo festival in Perpignan, France, from 31 August until 15 September 2019.
The work has been published on the National Geographic website in full.
Niger. Every week, more than a hundred vehicles carry young men from Niger and other West African countries across the vast Ténéré Desert to Libya, facing countless dangers along the way.
© Pascal Maitre / National Geographic
- Rhodri Jones exhibiting at Spazio Lavì! in Bologna, Italy
- Elena Chernyshova’s “North East Passage” published in El Mundo in Spain
31 January 2020 – Britain leaves the EU
Panos photographers’ impressions
- Matthew Abbott published in El País
- Matthew Abbott in the L’Obs
- Elena Chernyshova published in Schweizer Illustrierte magazine
- Julio Etchart exhibiting at Rich Mix in London
- Nyani Quarmyne published in Terra Mater
- Australian bushfires by Matthew Abbott