Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Visa pour l’Image in Perpignan, France
Pascal Maitre will be exhibiting his most recent assignment for National Geographic, focusing on Niger and the instability of the Sahel region of Africa, will be exhibited at this year’s Visa pour l’Image photo festival in Perpignan, France, from 31 August until 15 September 2019.
The work has been published on the National Geographic website in full.
Niger. Every week, more than a hundred vehicles carry young men from Niger and other West African countries across the vast Ténéré Desert to Libya, facing countless dangers along the way.
© Pascal Maitre / National Geographic
- Chris de Bode’s ‘Dreams – The Power of Children’ available to buy as a book
- Alfredo Cáliz exhibiting at Galerie du Fleuve in Saint-Louis, Senegal
- Ian Teh published in The Walrus magazine
- Pascal Maitre’s recent work on the baobabs of Madagascar published in Paris Match
- Pascal Maitre’s reportage on the Sahel region published in Paris Match
- Tommy Trenchard’s vanilla reportage from Madagascar published in Newsweek Japan
- Stuart Freedman’s ‘The Englishman and the Eel’ published in MARE Magazin
- Concern Worldwide’s Freedom from Hunger featured on the BBC website
- Georg Gerster published in El País Semanal