George Georgiou and Guy Martin shortlisted for Aperture’s 2019 PhotoBook Award
George Georgiou is currently working on a photo book which will be called “Americans Parade”, looking at the different communities that turn out for street parades across the USA. The book is currently crowd-funding and can be supported here. His book has been nominated for the PhotoBook of the Year award.
Guy Martin’s book “Parallel State”, published by GOST, looks at current Turkish politics and social issues through the prism of Turkish soap operas. It has been shortlisted for the First PhotoBook award.
All the shortlisted books will be exhibited during Paris Photo and the winner in each category will be announced during the event.
- Ivor Prickett exhibiting at Side Gallery in Newcastle, UK
- Mads Nissen wins PDN Annual prize for ‘We Are Indestructible’ photo book
- George Georgiou and Guy Martin shortlisted for Aperture’s 2019 PhotoBook Award
- ‘Vanilla Goldrush’ by Tommy Trenchard published in El País Semanal
- Stefan Boness wins ‘Peace Image of the Year’ at Alfred Fried Photography Award
- Markel Redondo’s Sand Castles film screened at Portobello Film Festival in London
- Support George Georgiou’s Kickstarter campaign for his new book ‘Americans Parade’
- Frédéric Noy wins Visa d’or prize at Visa pour l’Image photo festival in Perpignan, France
- Ramin Mazur shortlisted for the Direct Look photo prize